Buckwheat Gluten-free Brownies
This is no peanut butter recipe. Nope. This is the best buckwheat, gluten-free, refined sugar-free brownie. Because of my carb intolerance, I'm always on the lookout for recipes that won't make me feel miserable. Now I'm on an elimination diet to test if I'm also lactose intolerant. I know. Anyway if lactose intolerant or if you're dairy intolerant or vegan, we can replace the yoghurt with soy or coconut yoghurt and then you have a yum vegan dessert as well. I never tried it in this recipe but I'll let you know if I do. Now take note of this recipe and I know you'll love it.
All you need:
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 200gr good dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 140gr grass fed butter
- 150gr full-fat yoghurt
- 1tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl (bain-marie also good) melt the chocolate and the butter and leave them aside when melted.
- Beat the eggs on medium speed, or whisk by hand, until they are frothy and light.
- Add the sugar and continue whisking until incorporated, then add the yogurt and vanilla whisking again.
- Add a bit of the melted chocolate first and whisk it. Then continue with the rest. Make sure all ingredients are nicely mixed.
- Last, add the buckwheat flour and whisk away.
- Pour into cupcake tins or 20 x 20cm pan.
- Bake for 30'.
- Let it cool and drizzle with whatever you like. I used white almond butter.
And just so that you know whatever I post here I make sure it's yum or as yum as possible considering I'm trying to eat processed free. Not everything I try is eatable, and not everything you see around branded as healthy and delicious is...delicious. I know you know. The recipes I put here are tested with people who love processed cakes and stuff. If they like them it means they are good for publishing lol.