Savoury Gluten-Free Almond Cookies
The best cookies if you feel like you want something snack-y, something like crisps or chips or processed. Make these and you are all set!
- 200gr almond flour
- 100gr grass-fed butter
- 100gr parmesan
- 2tbs water
- a pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients In a food processor and mix for 3' to 5' until you get a nice soft paste.
- If the paste is too soft or watery (don't add more than 2 tbs water) add some almond flour.
- Make small, flat shape cookies and place them on parchment paper.
- Bake for 20' to25' at 180°C
- I'd do double quantity if I were you. I'm sure you'll love them and they go so fast!
- You can use some whole grain flour if you want or use only almond. Both delicious.
- Make sure you don't add too much water. And make sure you check on them at 20' in case they're ready.