Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter. Or any nut butter. I'm crazy about. This is my favourite recipe: gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free, everything free. It's so easy to make, with only few ingredients. Good fat, protein, and relatively healthy. I also like another recipe I make with oats. A bit crunchier, more substance and not so soft. But these are easier, and they melt in my mouth so they win (wink wink). The recipe here makes 12 "regular size" cookies. I love them with coconut yoghurt.
Here's what you need:
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbs cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix everything together in a bowl until fully incorporated.
- Make little balls with a spoon or with your hands onto a baking shit.
- Press the cookies with a fork on top and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 20'.
- If you prefer you can replace the coconut sugar with raw honey or maple syrup.
- You can add more or less cocoa powder and the baking time might be different for your oven so make sure you check on the cookies after 15'.
They go well with everything. You know that. It's such an old recipe.
Be well, Sofia