Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cake
This recipe is very similar to my peanut butter cookies. It's flourless, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free. Kids love it, and it's so easy to make. And it looks nice, like as if you really made an effort. Need I write more?
Here's what you need to do to get this cake #onthetable.
INGREDIENTS ( springform cake tin 20cm)
- 1/4cup peanut butter
- 1/4cup almond flour
- 1/2cup buckwheat flour
- 2 small eggs
- 1 grated apple
- 1/4cup raw honey
- vanilla essense
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a bowl, first whisk the eggs, together with the honey .
- Then add the peanut butter, salt, and vanilla, and stir good.
- Continue by adding the almond, buckwheat flour, and cream of tartar. Stir good till it's somewhat combined.
- For last add the grated apple in the mix, and give it a good stir again.
- Bake for 25'.
- Serve with cinnamon, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, anything you wish for.
- You can replace the raw honey with maple syrup. I didn't try it with coconut sugar, but I think it'll work nicely.
- Also you can use oats instead of buckwheat flour.
Perfect snack to have after your training! So go exercise, and enjoy this loveliness of a cake afterwards.